วันพุธที่ 1 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

ESQ SWISS Women's Venture Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch #07100904

Customer Buzz
I got this watch as gift back in 2006. It is beautiful, works great and looks awesome. I must say that I had never heard of ESQ Watches, but ever since I got this one I have been a follower. I gave one to a girlfriend and she also loved it. Great buy, you won't regret

Customer Buzz
I took a chance and bought this watch without ever having seen it in person or having owned and ESQ watch before. It worked out beautifully because the watch is exactly what I wanted. It's delicate, but has some heft and weight to it. It's stylish & classic. It's only a few weeks old, but I don't foresee any issues. Great find & a great buy.

Customer Buzz
After owning and wearing 24/7 for nine years another ESQ watch, I decided to find a replacement!
This watch has the great looks and quality feel have come to expect from this brand. It looks both dressy and casual, fitting into any look. Classic!!! My only complaint is that the dial is a bit hard to read in low light. The face is a bit hard to read if you need reading glasses too, as I do. I still love it.

Customer Buzz
My watch looks great and definitely a brand new watch as I ordered. Delivery was fast. Another happy customer here.

Customer Buzz
My boyfriend bought me this watch for Christmas and I absolutely adore it! I had been eye balling it for a while. I wasn't quite ready to spend the money on a Movado or a Cartier....but I needed to graduate from the Fossil I had been wearing. I figured this was a nice medium. It's a nice classic, classy watch. I love it.

About ESQ SWISS Women's Venture Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch #07100904 detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #5803 in Watches
  • Brand: ESQ SWISS
  • Model: 07100904
  • Band material: stainless-steel
  • Bezel material: stainless-steel
  • Case material: stainless-steel
  • Clasp type: deployment-clasp-with-push-button
  • Dial color: white-with-silver
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: swiss-quartz
  • Water-resistant to 100 feet

Features

  • Swiss-quartz movement
  • Mineral crystal
  • Stainless-steel case; White-with-silver dial; Case diameter: 21 mm
  • Stainless-steel bracelet with secure deployment-clasp-with-push-button; Off-centered seconds hand at 6 o'clock
  • Water-resistant to 30 M (100 feet)

Related Product





Source From cheap-buy-watch-20
Have a Nice Days!
Cheers

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น