วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 19 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

ESQ SWISS Men's 850 SL Stainless Steel Watch #07300620

Customer Buzz
I like the look of the watch; it is sharp looking, and definitely a good value for the price. I had to give it 4 stars because of the following complaints :

-the seconds hand does not land exactly on the marker
-the rotating bezel is a little loose for my liking
-it seemed to scratch easily than what I expected

In spite of my complaints, it is a good value for a good brand, and I am happy with the purchase. I tend to be rough with watches and somewhat overly critical, so take my comments with a grain of salt. Based on what I wanted, and the current fashion trends (a lot of watches out there are really too big in diameter), this watch was a reasonable size, simple in design, and classy looking.

Customer Buzz
I absolutely LOVE this watch. It is sleek, stylish and classy looking. I always get very positive comments about this watch. Great buy.

About ESQ SWISS Men's 850 SL Stainless Steel Watch #07300620 detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #12930 in Watches
  • Brand: ESQ SWISS
  • Model: ESQ-07300620
  • Band material: stainless-steel
  • Bezel material: stainless-steel
  • Case material: stainless-steel
  • Clasp type: fold-over-clasp-with-safety
  • Dial color: blue-with-luminous-indexes
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: swiss-quartz
  • Water-resistant to 99 feet

Features

  • 2-year manufacturer warranty
  • Precise Swiss-quartz movement
  • Brushed stainless steel case with combination finish bracelet
  • Luminous hands and indexes; Date feature at 3 o'clock
  • Water resistant up to 99 feet

Related Product





Source From cheap-buy-watch-20
Hope you guys had a great weekend
Cheers

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น