วันศุกร์ที่ 20 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

ESQ SWISS Men's Tournament Stainless Steel Watch #07301080

Customer Buzz
My wife got me this watch for my birthday, and I couldn't be happier! The dial stands out with its bright blue. The first day I wore it, I got tons of compliments. HIGHLY recommended!!!

About ESQ SWISS Men's Tournament Stainless Steel Watch #07301080 detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #15357 in Watches
  • Brand: ESQ SWISS
  • Model: 07301080
  • Band material: stainless-steel
  • Bezel material: stainless-steel
  • Case material: stainless-steel
  • Clasp type: push-button-clasp
  • Dial color: blue
  • Dial window material: scratch-resistant-sapphire
  • Movement type: swiss-quartz
  • Water-resistant to 330 feet

Features

  • Swiss-quartz movement
  • Scratch-resistant-sapphire crystal
  • Case diameter: 40 mm
  • Stainless-steel case; Blue dial; Date function
  • Water resistant to 100 M (330 feet)

Related Product





Source From cheap-buy-watch-20
Cheers and have a GREAT day!
Cheers

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น